Friday, November 27, 2009

RaGe

It was like talking to a known stranger,
A Deja-vu, i think.
The contrasting color blinded my wounded eye,
leaving me with a few pictures from the fictitious past.
The voice as calm as a still lake,
still creates a ripple of anger inside me,
swells like gigantic walls that submerge every bit of reason akin to me.
A murder is a murder after all,
No big deal about it.
To kill is only playing a fiddle to the creator.
Because an end is inevitable, of everything that exists.
And so it came to a permanent restive state,
changing my life, my uncontrollable fate.
Like a sledge hammer, it smashed my supple scalp,
sent my world into a tizzy, a hole full of crap!
Shit happens!
I know it too!
But when its red with blood, it scares the damn out of you!
There ain't no trial, not even any accused,
No value of blood that flowed so profuse.
Tether me somebody,
for i madly want to change.
Succumb to my new King,
my growing internal rage.
Has sanity lost all substance?
Then why is the world so insane?
Listen up-Gravity does exist,
It wasn't simply Newton’s stairway to fame.
Why is everyone masked?
Ashamed of their existence???
Courage is history, Loyalty-a dirty past.
The veiled in the contemporary world are omnipresent;
Betrayal and cowardice have won the crown at last.
Am i the only one who can see-that too through a bleeding eye?
Nothing available for appendage,
No one to tell me why...

No comments: